Thursday, October 30, 2008



Roxy's puppies are freaking huge now! They are 7 weeks old and I am very ready for them to go home now! I will miss them very much but it is time! 4 pooping puppies! It's to much! My runt, my one that I fed and took extra care of, is the first to leave me which is the saddest because she is my favorite. She leaves me Saturday morning. A cute old couple bought her after there 15 year old yorkie had passed away. They named her Tinkerbell. They really have there work cut out for them. She is so feisty and play full and into everything!! Daisy leaves me Monday! I'm not sad about having her leave as much because she is going to my mother in law and will get to see her all the time and babysit her. It is making it so much easier on me knowing that I will always get to see one of the puppies forever and that is how I have been able to let go. She would have gotten the runt but Jaron wanted her to have one of the miracle babies. Which little Daisy is a miracle she was on the side walk that morning when we found them and now she was the fasted developing in everything. She is the smartest of all the puppies. She gets them all to naughty things and picks on them all. She'll have her work cut out for her when she goes to her new home with Scotty and Bozano and she's the littlest. Then our little fatso which Daisy has beat her at that and Whiner do not have homes to go to yet. We have almost sold Whiner 3 times and Fatso twice then the people just don't call back. It's very frustrating because we don't put them on KSL for a few days when that happens. Also being so busy with the shop and now the time has come for them to leave and now one is buying them. So after this weekend it will go down to at least 4 dogs instead of 6. That sounds a little bit better. They are also the calmer too so that is nicer. If anyone knows anyone that wants a yorkie send them my way!!






3 comments:

Jake & Michelle said...

:) The puppies are so cute :)

melissabastow said...

I love the very first picture - that puppy looks like it has attitude. But very cute puppy-ish attitude. It's awesome.

Jaron and Michelle said...

Yes, Melissa she has the most attitude these days! She is the runt and is so playful! You should see her run and pounce on peoples feet and the puppies!